ONLINE NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED.
During the 2022 Region VI VPPPA Conference there will be 6 positions up for re-election. Electronic nominations may be submitted February 9, 2022 through March 2, 2022.
All nomination documents must be returned by March 10, 2022 along with your biographical information and a photo (high-resolution electronic photos are preferred).
- The nominee must return a signed copy of the election protocols to confirm acceptance of the nomination.
- Biographical information must include a statement in the following format: "WHY AM I SEEKING THIS POSITION?", AND "MY QUALIFICATIONS ARE". 300 WORD MAXIMUM
- The nominee protocols, photo and biographical information must be received by March 10, 2022 to be included in the Annual Conference Progress Newsletter. Otherwise, you must wait to indicate your nomination from the floor at the Business Meeting portion of the Opening General Session during the Annual Region VI VPPPA Conference. However, no information will be published for those nominees.
Positions Available for Election Nominations:
- Chairman | currently contested by Bubba Johnson
- Secretary | currently contested by Rae Badeaux
- Director at Large # 2 | currently uncontested
- Director at Large # 4 | currently contested by Lesli Trahan
- Director at Large # 5 | currently contested by Maria Ilomin
- Employee Representative from a Represented Site | currently contested by Aaron Eddlemon